This year’s group of Costa Ricans have arrived in Astoria and are now being welcomed and hosted there. We are all excited to meet them as they travel through from Astoria on to Hood River, Central Oregon, Portland and then departing through Seattle.
Here are the names of our guests.
1. Marita Mena Venegas 65 years old
2. María Navarro Baltodano 76 years old
From PÉREZ ZELEDÓN:
3. Elvia González Fallas 61 years old
4. Heráclides Vindas Abarca 78 years old
5. Daisy Elizondo Sánchez 72 years old
6. Yamileth Jiménez Noguera 62 years old
7. Luis Angel Valverde Morera 66 years old
8. Emilia Castillo Castro 63 years old
9. Zaira Barrantes Lobo 58 years old
From SAN JOSÉ:
10. Eduardo Vargas Mora 70 years old
11. Eva Madrigal Víquez 69 years old
Please give our friends from Central America, your very warmest welcome and perhaps offer them an occasional umbrella, because the rainy season has apparently gotten off to an early start.